Sort My Debt employed me to redesign and rewrite their entire website. The job started with some keyword search term research. I then used this research to decide on which keywords each page would target. I researched the subject and wrote content around these keywords ensuring the headers, meta data and alt text all worked well together. I also worked on the mobile site, ensuring this worked and updated all links and social links within the website. I added the ability to WhatsApp the page. I redesigned the website, making it cleaner and bringing it more up to date. Interactive features and better colour schemes were added alongside more consistent fonts and text sizing. After completing the website re-write I also indexed the site on google and Bing, making sure sitemaps were submitted. Below are a few screenshots of my finished work, you can also visit the Sort My Debt website to see more.